Hello!! I'm Tessa and this is my blog. Here are some fun facts about me, so you know the girl behind the ramblings :))
- I'm twenty years old and I live in Sydney, Australia
- I'm in my third year of university, doing a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Social Justice, and a Bachelor of Laws!
- If I go into practicing law, I want to work in family law. If I don't, I want to work in an activism role with women, children and young people, and the LGBTQI+ community. I also love working in and around social media and online communities!
- As well as studying, I work part-time as a bookseller at an independent bookshop in Sydney.
- I'm a feminist.
- Music is a pretty big part of my life. I especially love girl in red, Taylor Swift, and Gang of Youths. I'm a pretty big music theatre nut as well! I love making playlists and sharing music with others, so check out my Spotify right here!
- Here's a list of my favourite books (link takes you to Goodreads)